- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup buttermilk (or 1 cup milk + 1 tablespoon of vinegar)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cloves roasted garlic
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced onion greens
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
Melt butter and combine with buttermilk. Mash garlic cloves and mix into milk/butter.
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cayenne.
Add cheddar cheese and onion greens, stir to combine.
Add buttermilk and stir until moistened.
Use 1/4 cup measuring cup to form biscuits and place onto silicon baking sheet lined tray.
Bake for 10 minutes. Enjoy!